Don't forget to add your comments!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

INTRO

Here on "The Cleaning Whiz" I'm going to share my crazy, unheard of, exhausting yet funny tales of your very non-typical ‘cleaning lady’. I ended up with this job because I couldn’t find anything else and I was desperate! I mean, who wants to be a maid, right? Well, not me! Nothing personal, it isn’t shameful or dishonest…it’s simply a way to make a living. Just not my dream job, that’s all. C’mon, we all have a “dream job/career” right? You got the regulars: a teacher, doctor, astronaut, vet, and then you got the ones with the strange desires to be a coroner, or a… (can’t think of any others…add them in the comment section!) Anyway…growing up I didn’t really know what I wanted to be but there’s a funny story leading to this particular job! I’ll post it up in a bit and let it have the spotlight all by itself.


Moving on, this blog is here to share the tales of a cleaning lady with you. You’re gonna read about all the dirty stuff, the people, their homes and even their pets. Not only about them (or the lives I’ve given them because I don’t REALLY know about their personal affairs) but you will also get a backstage VIP pass to what we, cleaning ladies, do. ALL. OF. IT. And don’t think it’s at all simple. Because it isn’t. Don’t worry…You’ll see…

-The Cleaning Whiz S.B.

***the video below does NOT have any association with me. I simply searched for a video on youtube and thought I should share***


No comments:

Post a Comment