Don't forget to add your comments!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Oh Saturday, Oh Saturday!

For those of you who work a Mon-Fri schedule...I feel you! Today is the day I clean MY house. Mind you, I own 2 cats and a very active dog. Below is a great song to get you motivated into doing those chores! Hint: make a playlist of your favorite "cleaning" songs to get you in the mood. I have this really neat app on my HTC cell phone which allows me to use it as an MP3. I have more than 50 of my favorite songs. Music which is upbeat will get you pumped!

Still having trouble or feeling lazy? Start with the dishes. Finishing something small usually makes me want to keep going just to get it done already. Good luck! I'm off to cleaning my home. Comment below with your own tips, favorite tunes or anything that's on your mind!


No comments:

Post a Comment